What’s the perfect way to end a lovely morning of hiking, shopping or exploring in Golden, BC?
How about an evening float down the river?
We offer this very special evening trip, departing at 5pm. It’s only 1.5 hours, which makes it ideal if you only have a short visit but you still want to get out on the water and soak in the fresh air and ridiculously gorgeous scenery. Even after such a short time on the river, you’ll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and inspired.
Why is 4pm such a beautiful time of day to go for a float trip? First of all, the heat of the afternoon will start to cool down as the sun gets lower in the sky, making the temperature more comfortable. Also, as evening approaches the wildlife becomes more active and you might have a chance of spotting deer, elk and other wild creatures on your river adventure.
Plus, in the summer it won’t get dark until well past 8pm, so you’ll still have plenty of sunlight left when you get back to our rafting centre at 6pm.
This trip is not available on Saturdays or long weekends.
- We’ll provide everything you need for a 1.5 hour float trip, including tubes, safety equipment and more.
- Our friendly and experienced guides will make you feel right at home on the water, even if you’ve never been tubing on a river before.
- Just bring along your swimsuit and towel and your sense of adventure! We’ll take care of the rest.
Why WE Love This Trip
- You’ll get a chance to raft during the evening for 1.5 hours, which means that you can squeeze other activities into the morning and early afternoon. It’s perfect for seeing and doing as much as possible during a short trip to Golden!
- It’s also a great way for hesitant adventurers to get a taste of what going out on the river is like – without having to commit to a full day trip!
Have any extra questions? Ask us!
Meet Our Guides
Experienced, Engaged & Confident. Our team is nothing short of outstanding.