ALPINE Rafting had its humble beginnings back in 1984. 34 years later, we’re one of the largest operators in Western Canada. And our mission is simple. We want to engage our customers in authentic, unforgettable adventures. We endeavour to bring you an unparalleled experience on the Kicking Horse River. In fact, we guarantee it. We believe that our high standards, driven by passion and over three decades of experience, in turn provide the most complete, professional and authentic river experience. Come & discover your next adventure with us.
- FAIR PRICES – Alpine Rafting offers extremely affordable Whitewater Rafting tours in the Canadian Rockies – Kicking Horse River. Fair Pricing & Value is what you’ll get on any and all of our Adventures. Our trips are reasonably and fairly priced at $121 Per Person or Less
- FREE RUSTIC RIVERSIDE CAMPING – Alpine Rafting offers Rustic Riverside Camping free of charge to all our customers. A beautiful 25 acre site along the banks of the Kicking Horse River. No quiet hours – More room to roam that you need – and best of all – No Fees!
- HELLO YOHO – An Alpine Rafting Exclusive As one of the oldest operators, we have been able to secure the best put ins and take outs to access the river. This includes our put in for our Gentle Family Rafting & Full Day Rafting Tours. Exclusive access to Whitewater Rafting is what we have for you. If you’re planning on spending a day on the Kicking Horse, it’s well worth joining us and experiencing Yoho National Park in a way on a handful get to do every summer. This 4 km section of river also boasts 3 small rapids that are safe and thrilling for small children. In addition, if we are going to see any wildlife throughout the day , its’ generally within Yoho National Park.
- FEAST WITH US As one of the pioneers of rafting on the Kicking Horse River, we have maintained a beautiful riverside BBQ Lunch area. Our Open concept area boasts plenty of sun and a constant breeze. We are very lucky to have a spacious area to host you and your friends for lunch. We offer the most varied meal options for meat lovers, vegetarians and now vegans! New in 2017, we are offering grilled Salmon as well. Check out the menu
10+ YEARS AS A FIVE STAR ATTRACTION – For us, word of mouth is paramount. If you have a great day – you’ll tell your friends. We don’t push for reviews – we invite honest, truthful reviews to be published organically, should you choose to. We are rated #2 on TripAdvisor for Whitewater Rafting on the Kicking Horse River as we let our customers review us – only if they choose to do so. We’re thrilled to announce that in 2017 we are celebrating over 10 years as a 5 star attraction!
- FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN – Owning an Adventure Company with 2 young children, we have strived to bring value and break the cost barriers for even the youngest of adventurers ! Our Gentle Family Rafting is for Ages 4 & up & includes Yoho National Park. With other outfitters, children must be at least 8 or 10 years of age. So families with small children, we have an affordably priced adventure for you! The river environment is fascinating, filled with wonder & awe around every bend in the river. Fresh air, sunshine and a family bonding activity like whitewater rafting are all you need.
- WE’VE GOT CHOICES! – We have the finest and most complete selection of river adventures. From Stand Up Paddleboarding to Inflatable Kayaking to SUP Yoga & More , we have something for everyone. Our passion for rivers – all rivers – is reflected in the quality and selection of tours we offer
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION- Looking for Whitewater Rafting in the Canadian Rockies? The Kicking Horse River is in Golden, BC, as is our fabulous office! Therefore, we are also based out of Golden. Short bus rides to and from the river mean that we can minimize your discomfort and maximize your fun time. Companies travelling to the Kicking Horse River from Alberta do so with generally 2 hours each way of commuting. Let’s leave the commuting back in the city, shall we?
- AMAZING FACILITIES & GEAR- From our 3,000 square foot reception centre, to our fleet of candy red rafts, we’ve spent the last 34 years honing it all just for you. Alpine Rafting is our passion. We live & breathe our brand and like everything looking extra sharp for your arrival. Check out our beautiful Golden, BC headquarters
- NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED ADVENTURES – In 2016 our Wapta Falls Wild & Scenic Tour was one of a few tours selected from across Canada to be a part of the Canadian Signature Experience Collection. These tours showcase the most unique tours in Canada. We are thrilled one of two rafting outfitters in all of British Columbia to have been designated with this status
- PASSION MEETS ADVENTURE- The owners of Alpine Rafting – Jimmy & Val – that’s us! Over the years we’ve envisioned, developed & created these adventures. Tested on our family & friends first – we personally hone every tour before bringing them to you. This translates into an unequivocal experience as we bring our passion for whitewater & adventure to their team of Whitewater Professionals. We are working hard behind the scenes year round to bring you an unparalleled day on the River. Won’t you join us?
Yours in Adventure,
Jimmy, Val & the crew